Bow & Arrow (Sing/Play-Along)


Hey everyone, I have made another video for you to sing or play along with. There is no need to send me a video of yourself playing, just enjoy and watch the video a few times! 

Half way through this video there is a 'solo/instrumental section' where YOU get to take a solo! Remember soloing from the 5 forms of musical interaction? Grab/find any instrument in your house. This could even be a container and a stick/spoon used as a drum! When the instrumental section comes, play a solo on your instrument! Play fast notes, slow notes, high ones, or low ones, play anything! Try different instruments and solos.

Enjoy. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twRQeVz4Dek&feature=youtu.be

Lyrics

You're a bow and arrow A broken guitar While the rain, water washes away who you are We go over the mountains and under the stars We go over the mountains and under the stars You're a bow and arrow A broken guitar While the rain, water washes away who you are We go over the mountains and under the stars We go over the mountains and under the stars Won't you fold my hands over my heart? I want you to close my eyes when it grows dark Oh, we go over the mountains and under the stars We go over the mountains and under the stars We go over the mountains and under the stars We go over the mountains and under the stars Won't you fold my hands over my heart? I want you to close my eyes when it grows dark You're a bow and arrow A broken guitar While the rain, water washes away who you are We go over the mountains and under the stars We go over the mountains and under the stars


Chords





Comments