Intro Post



Well hello,

My name is Mr. O'Reilly and I am incredibly excited to be teaching your child at Dr. E. W. Coffin School. I am thrilled to be in such a welcoming and friendly community.

This photo is from Sept. 28th, my birthday. I received a few cards from some students as well as a fruit basket from my family. Pictured are three of my guitars, a gong, some percussion instruments and the music video for 'Christmas in L.A.' by Vulfpeck!

I plan on updating this blog throughout the year with upcoming projects, interesting musical ideas to look into, assignments that need extra attention, as well as pictures and songs from class!

We are going to have a great year in music, and I look forward to communicating with everyone as the year progresses. Take care.

Colton O'Reilly

Comments